The multi-faceted nature of construction can highlight unique challenges that require skillful team integration. Choosing the right people for your team is pivotal to your project’s success. At Murow|CM, our team members have proven their ability and expertise to seamlessly manage the most complex projects. Our team will collaborate with you, specifically in identifying issues before they become problematic matters to the job. The foundation of a successful project is constant communication and the ability to enforce the contract in accordance to the Owners objectives. Our whole process is focused on establishing practices that ensure your projects are delivered safely, on time and within budget.
Murow|CM professionals provide project management services that work closely with owners, architects, engineers and others to provide seamless integration between all stages of the construction process.
- Establishment and maintenance of communication procedures
- Coordinate pre-construction meeting with all Agencies, consultants and contractors.
- Administration of up-front material submittals
- Budget and master schedule development
- Constructability and bid-ability reviews
- Contract document analysis
- Enforce compliance of the contract including project specifications, plans, and Agency standards.
- Review, process and obtain Engineer of Record approval of RFIs and all Submittals.
- Administration of change orders – review for validity breakdown to unit prices and measurements (avoid LS CO), obtain agency approval to ensure reimbursable eligibility should public funds be utilized.
- Administrate monthly invoices – establish quantities, obtain all lien necessary releases (CP, UP, CF, UF) from contractor and sub-contractors – process for payment.
- Professional on-site management.
- Contract closeout supervision
- Final contract / change order reconciliation
To learn more on our Project Management Division, please contact Scott Porterfield (Division Director) at (714) 423-2362 or by email at email@example.com