Murow|CM’s Construction Management Services enhance the management and administrative practices of any construction project. Our Construction Management Specialists are goal oriented, problem solvers. This allows our clients to procure the benefits of cost savings and avoidance of delays and complications. Murow|CM has offered leading Construction Management Services since our founding in 2012.
Having a single point of contact, with their eyes and ears on the job, to manage your land development or construction project is priceless. This is one of the best ways to ensure that your job is completed on time and within budget. Without a team of trained professionals that can be held accountable, your project can run into costly delays, site hazards, over-spending and needless liability. Murow|CM’s team of construction management consultants are highly experienced in mass grading and erosion control jobs, sewage, drain, and water system installations, dry utilities, street improvements, and landscaping.
Our services include:
- Review and adhere to plans and specifications
- Scheduling of pre-construction activities
- Engage with subcontractors and agencies
- Enforce contract compliance
- Agency inspection coordination and testing
- Daily report provided
- Erosion control & SWPPP Compliance
- Project closeout documentation, punch list, and bond exoneration
- File NOC at the County Recorder’s office
- Work with agency and contractor(s) to finalize and complete the punch list and turnover to the agency for maintenance
- Mechanic liens and impairment analysis
Murow|CM is “contractor based,” where our team has either owned, operated and/or provided “hands-on” services to contracting firms. This foundation allows our group to not only think like a contractor but also maneuver through the various “tricks of the trade” of one. Murow|CM also has the leadership and credentialed resources from its parent company DIRTONU, Inc. – an industry leader in land development litigation support. We minimize our clients’ liability exposure by taking a proactive approach and devoting our focus on key and sensitive areas of the project from inception to final acceptance.
Learn more about our construction management professionals here.
To learn more on our Construction Management Division, please contact Dennis Lorton at 714.333.1626 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.