DRY UTILITY CONSULTING, COORDINATION, AND APPLICANT DESIGN
The Dry Utility Division at Murow|CM provides our clients with dedicated service to ensure timely completion of any and all Dry Utility components of their project.
Our division is “design based” with vast knowledge of power distribution, design and agency-specific standards. This helps our team provide real-time design scenarios to assist our clients and utility agencies to complete time sensitive tasks. The Dry Utilities is a critical path in land development which is often overlooked and can lead to costly delays. Our team has built meaningful relationships with agency planners and engineers to help expedite the process. With the continued growth of new development, our team has streamlined the process to maximum success. Our team coordinates multiple project types in multiple jurisdictions including mixed-use and commercial development, tract planning, master planned communities, and substation coordination. Our services include:
- Assistance with New Installations
- Utility Availability and Conflict Reporting
- Constructability Analysis and Reviews
- Cost Analysis / Estimating
- Facility Removals
- Overhead Relocation
- Overhead to Underground Conversion
- Indoor Transformer Room Design and Coordination
- Temporary Power Coordination
- Substation Coordination
- Permit Expediting
- Coordination of Plans, Contracts and Easements
- Existing Utility Exhibits
- Utility Composite Exhibits
- Applicant Design
To learn more about our Dry Utility Division, please contact one of our Managers:
- Kip Armstrong at 949.293.2818 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chris Rad at 949.988.3277 or by email at email@example.com.
“The Dry Utility team at Murow|CM has always been responsive and attentive to our needs. They’ve gone the extra-mile every chance they get and know how to resolve potential hurdles with poise. I’d recommend their services to anyone searching for a committed team.”
“The Dry Utilities team at Murow|CM is a step above other consultants we’ve dealt with in the past. They are extremely thorough, proactive, and responsive. They have their pulse on the news that affects the dry utilities space and adjust their approach accordingly. It’s been a true pleasure working with them. I highly recommend them and I hope to work with them more as our needs arise.”