Murow|CM’s Bid Administration Division has an all-encompassing understanding of both the public and private bid administration process. Our construction management team in the field sees firsthand the problems that can arise from not putting out a comprehensive bid package. Our expert witness and litigation support team assists in resolving issues that arise due to improper bidding. We mitigate what details can fall through the cracks between construction plans and the field operations by looking at projects “through the eyes of a contractor.” Because of the volume of bids that we prepare Murow|CM can get you the most advantageous pricing ensuring your project starts off competitively.
Murow|CM has extensive knowledge of the public bid process and the many requirements of the various public agencies and jurisdictions. We have excellent relationships with these agencies, jurisdictions and municipalities, which both enhance and expedite the bid process. We work closely with the building industry’s contractors and know which contractors to notify for each of the infrastructure disciplines. This assures the most qualified contractors are bidding your project.
Our Services Include:
- Pre-Bid Risk Analysis and Constructability Review
- Quantity Take-offs | Site Visit | Field Verification’s
- Preparation of Unit Price Bid Schedule
- Preparation of Bid Documents
- Preparation of Invitation to Bid
- Preparation of Special Conditions
- Preparation of Bid Proposal
- Incorporate Client’s Subcontractor Agreement
- Qualification of Bidders or Advertisement
- Bid Solicitation
- Issuing of Addendums
- Pre-Bid Meeting and Job Walk with Bidders
- Public or Private Bid Opening
- Bid Tabulations – Spreadsheets
To learn more on our Bid Administration Division, please contact Erica Passavanti (Division Manager) at 949.988.3274 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.